Lorentz is not only a live-oriented analog modeling synthesizer, but also has a resonator that makes metallic and aggressive sounds. This makes it easy to create a new synthesizer sound with a resonator added to the sound like an analog synthesizer.
The oscillator has a sawtooth wave, a pulse width modulatable rectangular wave, a sub rectangular wave and noise. You can mix these waveforms at the same time. The filter has extreme resonance and overdrive that violently distorts the sound.
Since all the parameters including the effect are contained on one screen, it is recommended for live performance.
What’s new in version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
Polyphonic Subtractive Synthesizer with Resonator.
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in your favorite Audio Unit host application such as GarageBand.
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See http://ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- Core MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI input
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
You can easily create your own pattern.
Audio Unit Extensions