Mersenne is a melodic percussion synthesizer that combines two FM synthesis modules, a noise generator and a resonator. With simple operation, you can easily create a clear bell sound with complex attack sound.
What’s new in version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
- Added Grain and Attack parameters to the Noise
Mersenne is a polyphonic synthesizer incorporating frequency modulation, noise, resonator and effects.
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in your favorite Audio Unit host application such as GarageBand.
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See http://ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- MIDI Input
- Core MIDI
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Virtual MIDI
- Inter-App Audio MIDI
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
You can easily create your own pattern.