Redshrike is a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer with a resonator.
What’s new in version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in your favorite Audio Unit host application such as GarageBand.
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See http://ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- CoreMIDI Input : Support for CoreMIDI Compatible Devices.
- Virtual MIDI Input
- MIDI Mapping
- MIDI sync
You can easily create your own pattern.