Laplace is a physical-modeling synthesizer based on resonator synthesis that makes it easy to create bowed string, plucked string, blown pipe and metallic sounds. But it is designed not to reproduce real acoustic instruments but to create new synthesizer sounds in different new ways.
Laplace works not only on the iPad but also on the iPhone. It also supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3), so you can plug in to AUv3 compatible host. For each screen size, different layouts are designed to be easy to use and intuitive.
What’s new in version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Swing parameter in the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
- Click - Stiffness, Color, Decay, Damper Noise
- Noise - LPF, HPF, ENV
- Flavor, LPF, ENV, Pitch ENV
- Sine - Pitch, FM, ENV
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in your favorite Audio Unit host application such as GarageBand.
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See http://ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- MIDI Input
- Core MIDI
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Virtual MIDI
- Inter-App Audio MIDI
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
You can easily create your own pattern.