Kajita combines two-stage multi-tap stereo delay with reverb, allowing you to create very complex spatial effects. The pre-delay has a section that combines four taps to reproduce the early reflections. The latter delay has filters and a panner.
Click here for the manual...
Kajita combines two-stage multi-tap stereo delay with reverb, allowing you to create very complex spatial effects.
- All delay taps are time-modifiable to create chorus effects and undulating delay sounds.
- The first stage delay has an "Eary Reflections" section as included in the reverb effect.
- There is a saturator at the input of the second stage delay, and it is possible to create a sound in which the amount of distortion increases each time feedback is repeated.
- The second stage delay has a total of eight taps: feedback tap, cross feedback tap, five output taps, and cross out tap. Output taps are divided into two groups, which are connected to filters and panners, respectively. Also, the three taps connected to the panner have their own filters.
- Reverb can control the volume and filter of early reflection sound and tail sound separately.
When displayed in a large screen layout, the main parameters of each tap are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Detailed parameters are displayed by tapping the button at the top of the screen.
Compatible with iPad and iPhone, it has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.
Multiple layout UIs that are resizable and optimized for different screen sizes
Audio Unit Extension (AUv3)
You can use this AUv3 Plug-In in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extension (AUv3).
- MIDI Input
- Core MIDI
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Virtual MIDI
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
You can share your presets with other users. You can add presets created by other users to your preset library using the iOS Share Extension feature.