How to change which octaves are shown.
Rotary Knob mode
You can change the operation method of the rotary knob on the setting screen.
Finer Resolution for Dragging
How to reset the parameter to the default value.
Change selection by swiping
In the selection UI with button(s), you can change the selection not only with button(s) but also with swiping.
Display order of presets
The display order in the preset browser is sorted in alphabetical order, with numbers from 0 to 9 first, then capital letters A to Z, and finally a to z. Therefore, you can sort the order by putting a number before the name.
How to export sound presets
- Tap ALT button
- Select the preset or folder you want to export
- Tap Share button
- You can export the presets to Mail, iCloud, etc. via Share Extension
How to import sound presets
- You can import presets via Mail, iCloud Drive and other applications that support Share Extension.
In the "Programs" folder you can define which presets will be loaded when a MIDI program change message is received. The program number corresponds to the order of the sound preset in the "Program" folder.
The presets saved in this folder are also displayed in the preset list of the AUv3 host.
You can sort the order of the programn number by putting a number before the name. → Display order of presets
About the presets made with version 1
When you launch version 2 of the APP for the first time, a folder named "(Old Version Presets)" is created in the "User" folder, and the preset made with the old version is copied into this folder. This process will not be executed even if you launch it as AUv3 plugin.
If the old version preset does not appear in the "User" folder, please try the following.
Back up the version 1 preset files to Mac/PC
About File Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201301)
- In iTunes, select App from the list in the "File Sharing" section.
- If you drag files from the Documents list and drop them onto folders or windows on your computer, they are copied to your computer.
Restore the version 1 preset files saved on the device
- Restart the device (https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1430)
- Open iOS Settings App from iOS Home screen
- Scroll down and display Lorentz settings
- Turn on the "Convert" switch
- Close the setting application
- Launch Lorentz of App version (Not AUv3)
- If the Lorentz App succeeds in converting the old version data, a folder named "(Old Version Presets)" will be created in the "User" folder of the sound preset, and there should be presets converted in that folder.